Saturday, September 27, 2008

Autumn Theme

I changed the color scheme because I felt like it needed more of an Autumn sort of vibe.

What do you think, honestly? I like the basic colors, but I wonder if it's a little too vibrant with the oranges. Like maybe it needs to be toned down.

I might eventually make a whole new header and background, but I wanted to do something quickly.

Not that I should have been messing with it at all. I'm supposed to be busy making puppets for a little puppet show our Primary class is doing for Sharing Time tomorrow. I'm such a slacker.

P.S. - Alex woke up at 8:30am. And didn't fall asleep for a nap until 3:30pm. At least he's staying asleep. Unlike yesterday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I think it's so warm and cozy!

The Duckers said...

I WOULDN'T change the color AT ALL!!! It's perfect!!
I like the new backround. It's exactly what you were going for: Warm and Cozy!

The Duckers said...

Oh yeah, and those are my least favorites days in all the world!!! Good luck on the future days. Sleep is definitely one of those IMPORTANT things!

Anonymous said...

definately gets the autumn message across

Becky N. said...

See, Kaija says it like it's blinding her eyes or something. ;)

Rogers said...

No, no, no!! I love the colors. Sometimes Autumn can be very UN-vibrant. I think it's very cool (not really COOL--warm!!) It doesn't blind the eyes, you silly, silly lady (we can't really call you a 'girl' anymore. Sorry.).

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the autumn theme. ;-)

And glad to hear Alex is at least having a better nap.