Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You Know You Need a Laugh


It's the last day of September. We are officially in autumn time. And turkeys are right around the corner.

You know you need a good laugh! Why don't you go get it at Is It Just Me?, where Randi shares one of the most hilarious turkey stories I've ever come across.

And while you're there, I highly recommend that you subscribe to her blog. I found it not too long ago, and she's always got something great to talk about!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hey Becky! What a nice thing to say!!
Thanks for the link love!

Anonymous said...

Holy freak! That was so funny! (and scary...)

The funniest part is that I am actually cooking a turkey right now! Seriously, it's in the oven, we're going to have a glorious feast (fingers crossed), and it will be fabulous!

Funny. ;-)

Except, I kinda wish I hadn't read that right now..... It'll all be okay, won't it???