Monday, June 29, 2009

New Etsy Shop Giveaway

My blogging friend Laughadaisy just announced the Grand Opening of her new shop!

Allyson is an awesome gal, and she's put together a shop full of handmade cards, bookmarks, and knitted items. And she's giving away a bunch of stuff right now!!


I'm sure you don't want to miss out. And I sure would love it if you supported her! Go on over and check it out!

Also, keep an eye out here on my blog in the next few days... I've been very very slow about it, but I have a few things I need to give away, also! Not to mention, if I have the time, I'll be posting a bunch of pictures from Colorado and everything. So keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Thanks, girl. :-)

(Are you sure you don't want me to enter your name in the drawing??? I know I've sent you some stuff lately, but I'd be happy to send you more! And if there aren't enough people commenting, you'll probably be getting something anyway! Haha!)

I'll enter your name anyway because you were so sweet to blog about it for me. ;-)

Thank you! And I can't wait to see what YOU'RE giving away.