You may have noticed that I haven't posted for about a week. We took a family vacation, road trippin' style, this past week. We're back! I'm glad to be home. But I have 81 emails to wade through, errands to run, pictures to upload, laundry to do (Oh, the laundry!!....), kids to feed, blogs to catch up with, and so on and so on. Not to mention the fact that Jesse still has the rest of the week off, and we plan to do a few more fun things if we can manage it.
I will try to post stories and pictures sooner rather than later. But in the meantime, we're back. :)
4 comments:
Glad you're home safe, hope you had fun, and good luck getting back into the swing of things! :)
(And I hope the rest of the 'week off' is fun, as well.)
hey there and Hi. We were so glad to see you at the reunion. Hoping all things went well on the rest of your trip. We got home about 1 in the morning, Tuesday. Slept in and Dad put in the bedroom air conditioner. Then that evening he had church work, and then felt really sore and bad. He's home again today. Love you all.
It's so nice to have you back i might add!
I've missed your almost daily posts.
hey, becky, i need to email you the pictures, but i cant find your email address. can you email it to me? thanks! and, by the way, i dont know what happened to the pictures of melinda and jacob petting the dogs. they werent on my camera when i went to upload them to my computer.
kaijabubbles@comcast.net
-kaija
Post a Comment