Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Comments

A couple people brought it to my attention that there's some funkiness going on with the embedded comment form that I've been using, creating errors so you can't post a comment. (It's been so quiet over here!)

I'm not sure what the problem is, but even I couldn't get it to work. So, at least for now, I'm switching back to the old style of commenting, with the link taking you to a new page. If I find anything to help me understand what the problem is, or if it's something I can fix, I'll switch back eventually.

So, please, comment away, everything should be working again! And I *have* missed your comments!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

hi! just leaving you a comment!

Jenni said...

Hmm, I wonder if that accounts for my lack of comments lately too...I switched mine back over today as well, so we'lls ee what happens!
Thanks for the tip!!