Just a quick note to say that I had contractions 10 minutes apart for a good 3 hours last night. Then they went away slowly.
I was *thisclose*, several times, to calling my midwife and childcare help, but they never felt strong enough to convince me it was "it". They finally ebbed away while we watched a movie. And I haven't had any with regularity this morning.
Sigh.
At least my house is nice and super clean now. If only I could convince myself to make a shopping list and go to the grocery store.
I don't think we'll be going for another long walk in the park today. It's one of those blah drizzly rainy days that I can't stand. Heck, I can't even convince myself to take the kids to the mall right now, even though they could both stand a new pair of shoes for their quickly growing feet. I've never had any sort of false labor before, and after 3 hours of debating myself about whether I was actually in labor or not, and then waking up to nothing new, and a yucky day outside, I'm just feeling a bit grumpy.
5 comments:
I would be feeling a bit grumpy myself. I'm sorry about that! But just think of all that progress your body made last night. YAY
I'm sure you'll go soon.
Happy thoughts are being sent your way from the Ducker house!!! :o)
So sorry. :( I know I'd be feeling the same way under those circumstances.
I've still got my fingers crossed that baby will arrive soon!
(((HUGS)))
Ditto to the other comments. Hopefully, it will make the actual labor that much shorter. My sister-in-law had her baby early Thursday morning, so maybe you'll be up next!!! One can hope anyway.
Sending happy thought :)
Jacy
Aw darnit!
ugh...I remember those false labor pains. They really are the pits. I agree with your other commentors. Hang in there...you'll soon be wondering why you were in such a hurry to get the baby here. Especially, in those wee hours of the morning, and when you realize you have three children and only two hands. Love ya. Mom
Post a Comment