An LDS mom is doing a dissertation comparing breastfeeding rates among LDS
women to those of the national US public. If you're an LDS mother, will you please take just a couple minutes to go complete her survey? It's multiple choice, and even with entering several comments where optional, it really took less than 5 minutes for me to complete.
Short breastfeeding survey HERE.
5 comments:
CHECK!
It was super fast! :o)
double check (he,he)
I think you've had the baby or you're in labor. It's odd to not hear from you when you know we're ALL anticipating the announcement of BIG BABY!!
Only thing is: I just know you're really good at calling family when you have had the baby.
hmmm....
Sorry to disappoint, Melissa! I just couldn't think of anything non-whiney to say yesterday. ;)
I participated as well. Interesting - I'd like to see the finished results.
Post a Comment