I knew it would happen soon... still, it took me by surprise. Saturday night I set Alex on the floor, tummy down, free to roam around while I took care of a few things. I walked back in the room... and he was sitting. Nobody had touched him, he just did it all on his own. (A full month earlier than Melinda. Again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if he ends up walking about 3-4 months from now, terrifying as that thought is.)
He has sat up numerous times since then, getting quicker each time. I finally wised up and got it on camera last night.
Proud smile. Unpacked box.
Leaning inquisitively towards the camera.
Not-so-graceful dismount. But he seems to be learning fast.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a big boy. I thought it was funny when you tried to get Jesse's attention to him sitting without support...and Jesse missed it and yet a bit later Alex did it again and then Daddy saw it. Thanks for the pictures and video. Oh, how is the new apartment coming? Everyone enjoying the space?
3 comments:
what a big boy. I thought it was funny when you tried to get Jesse's attention to him sitting without support...and Jesse missed it and yet a bit later Alex did it again and then Daddy saw it. Thanks for the pictures and video. Oh, how is the new apartment coming? Everyone enjoying the space?
YAY for Mr. Sitter! He's getting so big so fast.
Cute, cute cute pictures and video!
How exciting. ;-)
Post a Comment