Okay, I mean this in the kindest way possible....Your tummy looks terrible!!! I *BET* you feel uncomfortable!!!!!! Jeeze, what is that baby doing to you?!?!?! I'm sorry your still here!! I have to say though, my Sister-in-law was in labor for some 30-odd hours. I wouldn't mine being overdue if that meant the labor was shorter. Good luck to you :)
4 comments:
hey, your stripes match mine!!!
:-)
keep hangin in there. The day I dont' see a post of some kind i'll assume you're in labor! LOL
Oh Becky! :(
It'll be soon, I know it will.
Wow! You don't make me want to have another kid ANYTIME soon!!!
Any day, any day.
Your poor, poor belly tough. :o(
Okay, I mean this in the kindest way possible....Your tummy looks terrible!!! I *BET* you feel uncomfortable!!!!!! Jeeze, what is that baby doing to you?!?!?! I'm sorry your still here!! I have to say though, my Sister-in-law was in labor for some 30-odd hours. I wouldn't mine being overdue if that meant the labor was shorter. Good luck to you :)
Jacy
Post a Comment