Thursday, May 22, 2008

Curious George and the clogged toilet

Melinda just told me about one of three dreams she had last night. I'll try to use her words and way of talking as much as possible, because it just makes the dream that much more cute! Still, it's not a direct quote, because my memory isn't that good!
Last night, I had three dreams. One dream, there was the monkey George and the Man in the Yellow Hat. The toilet got ... clogged, filled up ... the water kept coming up and up. And they were at church. They ran to the place where you get to sing and read, but the water could come under through the crack under the door.
I asked her, Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat were at church?
Yes, she said.
And the toilet was clogged?
Yes, the Man in the Yellow Hat kept flushing it again and again. Why do you have to flush it a lot to see how high the water goes?
I don't know why, Melinda. Where is the place where you sing and read? Is that at the front of the Sacrament Meeting room?
Yes.
The place where you go up front to sing with all the Primary kids?
Yes.
Did they go there because it had stairs to get up high?
Yes. That was a scary dream, wasn't it, Mom?

3 comments:

Rogers said...

I love it when kids share their dreams, especially with lots of detail. Parker has scary, weird dreams a lot. I'll have to share next time he tells me about one :)

The Duckers said...

Funny, funny kids! IT seems like she had a very vivid imagination while she's sleeping just like her Aunt Melissa!

Anonymous said...

bizarre!