Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pictures of all the kids

This past Sunday, Melinda and Jacob had fun with holding Alex! I don't let them do it very often... although, they don't ask very often, either, so it's not like I'm being a total mean and overprotective mommy!

But Melinda did ask to hold Alex on Sunday, and Jacob actually asked for the first time, too! And liked it! In fact, he even asked to hold him again last night, a LOT. He was so happy to hold his little brother, it was so cute!
























































This last picture, Jacob's starting to get really upset because Alex is starting to fuss and Jacob doesn't want to hold the baby while he's crying!! It was cute, in a sad sort of way...














Of course, it's all happy and fun again when Alex is removed and Daddy wants to be held, too!














Last night, I got some good shots of Alex! Well, the quality isn't fantastic because I still haven't finished reading my camera's manual, and the lighting was low, but good shots of what he can do for a 1-month old!! The 3 empty water bottles in the background and the yellow onesie on a yellow blanket are kinda quirky, though, aren't they?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh, he's so cute, and I do like the yellow. Becky, you are doing a great job!

Ally said...

Cuteness!!

And what a strong little guy, for one month! Sheesh!! ;D