Friday, June 27, 2008

Rolling

Ah, well, our little baby boy decided that 12 weeks old made him him just big enough to start experimenting with rolling over. He managed to roll from his back to his tummy while he was laying in bed with me the other night, but I think my weight kind of gave him a slight downhill to work with. But just now, 10 minutes ago, in fact, he did it again, right on the flat floor. He tried several times yesterday, but was having trouble getting past his inside elbow. Not so today!

Rolling over at 12 weeks. Yeesh. I hope he's not going to be another Melinda, with the super-crazy physical feats at an early age.... And really, I am hoping, because he keeps thrusting his feet around like he really wants to scoot forward while he's on his tummy. Kinda makes me nervous....

But I'm still so darn proud of him!

3 comments:

The Duckers said...

YIKES!! I see what you mean. What would yo do with yourself is he started walking at 9 months!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

But how can you not be happy right?

Anonymous said...

so darn proud...yep, me too. Can't wait to see him in less than one week!!!

Ally said...

Good for him! :)

Best wishes to you. ;)