There's a great giveaway you can enter over at the Crunchy Domestic Goddess blog - lots of great prizes, many earth-friendly! All in honor of Earth Day and Mother's Day - combined! Maybe I'll even win and be able to make up for my faux pas described in my previous blog entry! And maybe you'll understand how cool I think this giveaway is by all the exclamation points I'm using in this paragraph! Woot!
Very honestly, I'd love to win a big ol' set of reusable grocery bags. I can't tell you how sick I am of plastic bags, and the crazy checkers out here who like to put one single item in each and every bag. I do save them up and recycle them, but it's insane that I can fill an entire hall closet with plastic grocery bags. I'm sick of it! Gimme resuable!!
Want to enter? Click the image above, or go here!
1 comment:
I've seen people take their plastic bags with them to the grocery store, where they have their new groceries sacked in their old bags. Like I'd ever remember to take mine with me! But it's a good idea.
Thanks for coming by to log in for my giveaway. Good luck, and come back often.
Blessings,
Janera
Post a Comment