Monday, April 28, 2008

Shoes and Diaper on Alex

Remember the shoes and diapers I sewed during my pregnancy? I finally got around to taking pictures of them on Alex.

I have to say, the shoes were a perfect fit for him, right off the bat. He practically lived in them for the first couple weeks, when the weather was cooler. The diaper looks like it just barely fits now, so I guess I'd better try and find time to sew the rest.



And another video. Just can't resist taking them, sometimes! It's a little dark, sorry about that. My camera never has liked the lighting in our house.

4 comments:

Rogers said...

Cute shoes and diaper. You did a really good job!! And cute middle picture of Alex. He looks really happy in that one :) Oh, and in the video, Jacob was so gentle with Alex!! So CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I actually like the top (1st) picture of Alex. And yes, the booties and diaper are soooo cute. I am amazed at his level of moving around. I remember you blogging about him being 'uber' strong. I had to ask here at home what that really meant. I guess it's german for super. Is that correct? Well, I think you might be right about that 'uber' business. He was so cute on your bed.

Becky N. said...

Yes, uber is basically gaming & internet speech for super/powerful/etc. I like to use it when I'm feeling a little bit silly. ;)

The Duckers said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute little guy! And super sewing skills Becky!