Just a minor complaint post. This week has not been good for pregnancy aches. For the first half of the week, my hip and pelvic bones just felt all out of whack, like they were arranged in 20 different pieces instead of fitting together nicely. Just achey to walk, to sit, whatever. Achey and out of place. Then today my lower back is just killing me. I can't even lean forward 5 degrees without feeling like my back is going to completely spazz out on me. And since I've thrown out my back in each of my previous pregnancies, the fear of repeating the experience is legitimate, I think. It's so much fun to do diaper changes, chase a toddler, help a preschooler with the potty, getting them both dressed, and all that sort of fun stuff, when you're afraid to bend the slightest bit because it *might* just cause you to have to spend the rest of your day and the next laying perfectly still on a hard flat surface like the floor. Sigh. And of course, my neck is totally out today, too, and it's giving me a major headache. I feel like I'm falling apart!! 10 weeks to go....ugh. It sounds both too long and far too short, all at the same time.
I think I'll ask my midwife, when I see her on Monday for my 30 week appointment, if she has any good recommendations for a prenatal chiropractor. My bones are just not happy with me this week. :(
(I'm also trying to ignore the guilt trip I give myself when I realize that exercising regularly, especially with the prenatal yoga DVD's I have, would probably mean I avoid most of these aches...)
1 comment:
sooo sorry! that MAY be the worst ever!
If I could do anything for you I would, but...I'm helpless.
At least you have Edward to think about right!?!
Post a Comment