Monday, February 23, 2009

A Few More

Pictures and videos, that is.

Here's a couple more of Alex climbing our dining chairs... he's really getting too big for his own good!
 
  
This is what happens lately, if I dare sit at the computer with Alex awake.  If he's not already on my lap, he'll climb up onto it (and if I'm sitting just right, he doesn't need any help from me, between using the stool, my crossed ankles, and the arms of my chair as strategic climbing grips).  And once he's on my lap, he's not satisfied to stop there.  He'll pound my keyboard or climb all over my desk.  Today he finally made it all the way on top.  Now I'll never be able to do computer stuff with him awake again, he's just too eager to get back on top of my desk!!!
 
 


And here's a video I grabbed during one of our recent sick days.  All of us lined up in front of the computer to play some Webkinz games.  Sigh, no, they're not really educational.  But they're fun for the whole family!  Just see how much they all enjoy it.  ;)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

i love that one half up on the chair. just classic!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe he crawls around so much! Seriously! Charlotte is still working on the crawling thing. In fact, I have her "working out" on her stomach on the carpet right now. She isn't happy about it. Ha! He is an amazing little man.

Anonymous said...

Alex is the cutest little thing.

Ally said...

Your children are so adorable, Becky. :)

Cute video and pictures. That one of him at the computer looking back says it all!

Sorry you've been ill there. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!