I just learned today that my Midwife has a brand new website! I thought it might be interesting to share with my family and friends. We are planning a homebirth with this baby, and I'm very excited about it. Evelyn is such a warm woman, and has such a broad range of experience with birthing in many different environments and circumstances, as well as many years of experience behind her. Her two assistants, Shannon and Casey, are also just great! I think we'll be in great hands with them at our new baby's birth! :)
Alternative Birth Choices website
2 comments:
Looks great! My pregnancies and deliveries were straight from pergatory. I wanted to do things as natural as possible. It just didn't work out.
I really admire you for being so brave. :) I hope it goes well, and will be a wonderful experience.
I keep forgetting that you are planning a home birth. Thanks for letting me read about it...maybe that will help me remember. I wish you all the best and hope you have the experience that you are looking for.
Post a Comment