I just have to share that I did the new look for the blog all by my lonesome self. :)
I followed some guides at Tricks for New Bloggers, but I did all the header creation and background editing by myself. I think it looks just lovely!! :) I even clapped my hands, I was so pleased with how it turned out. I really love the new look of my blog, and it feels so good to have done it myself instead of paying for someone else to do it, or grabbing something free out there in the world wide web.
Original images, though arranged and altered slightly by myself, came from Shabby Princess Designs. The images are part of the Promise Collection. I like this collection so much, I used it for Alex's birth announcement, as well. Just in case it looks familiar to some of you, that's probably why. :)
5 comments:
It looks gorgeous Becky!
It's beautiful! I love it. ;)
Way to go, girl!
It is beautiful. But then again you have always been creative and artistic. I'm really proud of you. How's that computer desk coming so we can see the new monitor?
Mom - computer desk? HAHAHAHAhahahaHAHA! Like I'm doing any cleaning in this heat. ;)
Guess I better just clear off the general area and take a picture for you, since you're asking, huh?
Good job! You're too handy for your own good. Just like the quilt you made us. I think you could do almost anything crafty that you wanted. LUCKY YOU!
Post a Comment