Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Conversations

I was snacking on a few strawberries last night when I noticed Alex watching me intently. As I thought to myself, "aww, how cute!" I also realized that it wasn't me he was watching intently, it was the strawberries. He followed each and every one that I picked up to eat. So I held one up in front of his face, in closer range so he could see it more easily, and he started talking to the strawberry!! So I grabbed the camera and repeated it, since I'm sure you all want to see him talking too, don't you? :)

It took him a little bit to get going again, once I brought out the camera, but he did indeed start talking to the strawberry again! (And do you hear how he says something almost just like "Hi"??)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

Emily said...

Becky, he's getting cuter by the week! Oh my word, he's handsome. And he's totally saying "hi," and maybe he's also saying something like, "Hello. You look like something I could maybe eat one day. Not for a little while, but in the future, we shall meet again. And you will be in my tummy." Hate to say it too soon, but maybe he'll be ready for solids once he gets the green light, eh?

Rogers said...

That is one of my favorite stages...when they start talking to things. So very adorable.

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable. What a cute little fellow. Was it evening and the other kids off to bed? It seemed strangely quiet at your house.

Becky N. said...

Emily, that's hilarious!! :)

Mom, yes, it was after the other kids were in bed. Nice and quiet!