Summer at Summer's Nook is having a book giveaway!
Now, you probably know by now that I just love a giveaway. But I really do only enter giveaways when the item is truly something I'm interested in. And you know from a previous post that I am currently entertaining an obsession with new books. You should also realize by now that my favorite genre is Fantasy. Well, then, it was easy to get excited about this giveaway.
The book up for grabs is called Far World - Water Keep. I've never heard of it or the author (J. Scott Savage) before. But, it's fantasy, and it's Young Adult. I don't need to read YA books, but since I liked Harry Potter (YA), and I liked the Twilight series (also YA), is there any reason I wouldn't like this one, too? I'm always up for an easy, entertaining read - especially when it's set in a fantasy world.
Summer has posted more information about the book, including a Q&A with the author, over at her blog, along with the giveaway. If you're looking for something new to read, check it out here!
http://summersnook.com/2008/09/far-world-water-keep/
No comments:
Post a Comment