Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Alex pictures

I've taken a few more pictures - here are some of my favorites! (And yes, for those wondering, Alex is definitely on the blond side, unlike Melinda and Jacob! In fact, an interesting note, is that Jesse found out that Boden is Celtic for blond [aside from my intended meaning of messenger/herald in French]...how fitting!)

All the family except Mommy, and then Grandma Newson holding Alex:


One week old!


Melinda pats Alex's head:


I really love this one for some reason!


By the way, this little Dinosaur outfit he's wearing is the Newborn size. I finally put it on, since his cord fell off today, and it's already time to put it away! I can hardly snap it past his diaper, and the arms are too short, and if he stretches out his legs, the toes are too tight!


Alex shows off how strong he is, and lifts his head off the ground to look around:


All curled up and snuggled, asleep in my homemade pouch carrier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is oh so cute!

The Duckers said...

I read Ben's blog. I think it is so funny. Dorian had the EXACT major/minor. Organizational Communications with a minor in spanish. AND HE TOOK THE GOLF CLASS 2 TIMES!!! Random huh? :o)

It was good talking to ya last night, even if it was for just a few minutes.

Mindy Williams said...

He is very adorable! SO glad that things went well and that he is here safe and sound. Here's to us adjusting to 3 kids! He is so cute! Miss you guys,
Mindy

Ally said...

He's adorable. :) Good work!