Aye, aye, aye! I don't know what I'll do if my kids stop taking naps before kindergarten. My goal is to keep it going as long as possible! :o) Is Jesse cleaning it up?
Yeah, Melinda was still taking naps until about 3 or 3.5 years, but we had to stop letting Jacob take naps a couple months ago, because otherwise he is up until almost 11pm, bouncing around the bedroom and keeping Melinda awake. No more naps is sad. :( It's always nice if they fall asleep on their own, watching a show or in the car, but then it ruins bedtime.
And yes, Jesse is cleaning up. As did I as soon as I put the camera down. Melinda helped, but Jacob was decidedly unhelpful.
6 comments:
Oh my grief...wow.
Good luck.
Aye, aye, aye!
I don't know what I'll do if my kids stop taking naps before kindergarten. My goal is to keep it going as long as possible! :o)
Is Jesse cleaning it up?
Yeah, Melinda was still taking naps until about 3 or 3.5 years, but we had to stop letting Jacob take naps a couple months ago, because otherwise he is up until almost 11pm, bouncing around the bedroom and keeping Melinda awake. No more naps is sad. :( It's always nice if they fall asleep on their own, watching a show or in the car, but then it ruins bedtime.
And yes, Jesse is cleaning up. As did I as soon as I put the camera down. Melinda helped, but Jacob was decidedly unhelpful.
Quiet time is NEVER quiet.
Holy moly. I am glad to know that my kids are not the only ones. Hehe.
Post a Comment