Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the winner is...

... Jacy!

Boy, do randomizers love Jacy this morning! There were all of two entries, Jacy and Summer. I assigned Jacy to be 1, and Summer to be 2, since that is the order they entered my giveaway. Here are the results:
And just for fun, since it was a 50/50 chance, I tried a couple other random generators. And this is why I say the randomizers love Jacy this morning!

In a random list, Jacy is still the winner.

And in a random coin flip, Jacy heads and Summer tails, Jacy is still the winner!
So congratulations, Jacy, you get a custom phone skin from mytego.com! Just get in contact with me and tell me whether you'll want 1 face or 2 (based on your phone type), and then I'll email you a virtual gift card. And please do share once you pick your skin! I'd love to know what you choose. :)

5 comments:

Rogers said...

Yea for me!!!! Although, I do feel bad for Summer. Your own sister winning seems unfair somehow. But, thanks for showing that it indeed ISN'T rigged. And how fun to show all the different ways to pick a winner. I'll definitely get back to you on what I pick. Thanks again!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jacy. I know she'll have fun picking and choosing.

Becky N. said...

Yeah, I was surprised all three methods picked Jacy first. I tried them each again, and did get Summer to be "winner" at some point, so it does show that they don't pick the first one all the time, hehe!

I'm glad Summer entered so I could do a real contest, though, even if she didn't win! Besides, I've entered a giveaway or two of hers, and didn't win, so I don't think she'll be heartbroken. :)

Rogers said...

Okay, Becky. I would like 2 faces. I'm getting covers for my LG chocolate. Let me know if you need anything else from me!! :)

The Duckers said...

YAY Jacy!
We want pictures when you get it!