Saturday, May 3, 2008

In two more days...

...My giveaway is ending, whether or not my sister Jacy is the only one to enter!! :) Apparently, I think these phone skins are a lot more fun than the rest of you do! But that's alright. I'm perfectly happy to share it with my sister!

I was talking to my other sister, Melissa, and she asked a question I thought I should clarify for everyone. These phone skins are not something you can just pick up in a Verizon or T-Mobile store. They're not hard clip-on cases or anything like that. They're basically nice flexible stickers, similar to bumper stickers, as well as being durable and waterproof. But they're easily removable and leave no icky residue. They don't void your phone's warranty because they don't make you do anything to your phone (like heating it, or taking pieces off). And if you actually go to myTego.com you can see what in-stock designs they have by picking a phone model and starting the process of designing. There's things to choose from such as pictures, funky designs (like polka dots or colorful line art), artwork, space photos, nature photos, and much more. You can alternatively choose your own pictures to upload and use.

They have a huge range of devices and models that they make skins for. If you think it might be fun to try out, please feel free to enter my giveaway, okay? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...only Jacy huh? I didn't enter cause I didn't want one and didn't want to goof up chances for someone else. Hope you get more response, maybe. Jacy is a good canditate for something like that.

Rogers said...

Well, *I* don't mind if I'm the only one to enter!!! Although, I do feel bad for your very generous and fun giveaway. I thought there would've been scores of people entering. Oh, well. Live and learn.