Saturday, November 1, 2008

Book & Cocoa Winner!

Thank you to everyone who participated! I knew I was getting a lot of entrants by the number of emails I was reading, but I didn't know the total until this morning. 105! This was a lot of fun. I wish I had a copy of this book to share with everyone, I really do.

However, a single winner had to be selected. Random.org's Random Integer Generator provided me with the number 75. The corresponding comment was Jodi from Michigan! Congratulations, Jodi! You've been sent an email with instructions to get back to me with your mailing address by Sunday evening.

To the rest of you: If for whatever reason, Jodi doesn't get back to me, I will be selecting another winner. But I do hope all of you will read Shannon Hale's "Book of a Thousand Days". I'm sure that you will love it!

Again, thank you for coming by and participating in the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival. I had so much fun, and I hope you all did, too!

No comments: