http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=7649170

They came in the mail today, and are so teeny tiny. And fluffy and so soft, made of wool! Each with their own minuscule carrot, too! Jacob and Melinda will each get one in their Easter basket. I hope they think they're as cute as I think they are! :)
3 comments:
cute bunnies! Are they like stuffed animal things??
They're just a couple inches big, made of wool with a "felting" technique. Of the little I know about it, it involves using a barbed needle to poke wool repeatedly to "felt" it. I believe that it is sculpted during the process, because the barbed needles cause all the fibers in the wool to join together.
So long answer short, no, they're not stuffed; but they are very soft and fuzzy, and wool throughout. :)
aaahhhh! Sometimes when I think of Easter, I remember the time the Gwilliams were down and we made John and LilyAnn help us hide all the Easter candy. They thought it was insane. But, a great memory years later. Remember the time we put a few on the ceiling fan? To get them, someone had to turn the fan on and let the candy fly off.
Post a Comment