Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fabrics I want

This is totally random. For a blog post, I mean.

But there are some super cute fabrics out there, and I want them! I don't even know what I would do with them. I only know that I love them!

Take for instance, the utter cuteness of these Japanese owl prints:

Or, maybe hedgehogs might be your thing!

Cute little woodland animals:

Lovely blossoms, on pink! So vibrant, it makes me eager for spring!
Awww, the cute wittle pandas!!
What do they all have in common? Only that they're Japanese fabrics. And that they're totally cute. And of course, that I want them for no rational reason. *shrug* But I felt like sharing, so there you have it!

5 comments:

The Duckers said...

They are really cute!
What website did you find them on. I have a friend that would possibly want some as well. PLEASE SHARE! I'm assuming you found them on a website?

How have you been?

Anonymous said...

I love those blossoms on black. So pretty!

Ally said...

They're really pretty, and cute!

Thanks for sharing. ;)

Becky N. said...

Melissa - they are all Japanese prints. Most of them I found on websites like Esty.com (which is a really cool website where you can buy lots of handmade things, etc.). You could go to Esty.com, for instance, and search for "Japanese fabric", and you'll end up with pages of results. I especially love some of the crafts people have already made with fabrics like these - buttons, hair clips, handbags, etc. So fun :)

Jenni said...

yup, so cute. I bought some of the hedgehogs actually (on cream, not pink). A friend of mine adores hedgehogs so i'm making her a baby quilt...catch is, gender unknown (baby not actually conceived yet, ROTFLOL!!!)
I find it a little thin, but with the other layers of the quilt it will be fine.