This is just a very quick post to say that Alexander Boden is here!
He was born at 3:27pm, at home. He weighed a whopping 10 lbs 10 oz (!!!!!), was 21 inches long, and had a 15.25 inch head circumference. Much bigger than we anticipated, but everything went great!! We are both doing very well.
I'm supposed to be laying down as much as possible for 2 days to promote easier healing, so I'll get around to writing out the birth story and posting some pictures in another day or two.
7 comments:
Congrats! Now take it easy and post some pictures once you've had some time to rest.
Congratulations!! What a big boy!
Happy to hear he has arrived, and best wishes to you all, especially Momma and Baby.
Great job!! :) Take care.
Hooray :o)
Was happy to talk with Jesse, glad you are all well. How are the other kids with little Alex? Thank you for the spelling of his names...don't forget I'll need name, city, county, blessing date, etc. to send to Aunt Rhelda
Love you very much.
We are all so excited that he finally came!! The kids can't wait to see him (via pictures), but don't feel rushed. Take your time and just concentrate on healing :)
Congrats again!!
Hip-Hip-Hooray! Maybe we'll get to meet out nephew/cousin sooner rather than later! :o)
It was great talking to you last night. Sorry my phone was dying, but it was probably best for the both of us seeing as we are both LONG phone talkers! :o) You need your sleep, and it was so late for you.
We look forward to the pics!
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Gosh he was HUGE! Angel Girl was 10 lbs. 2 oz. and that was big enough for me.
Hope you recover quickly.
Congratulations! I can't believe you did it naturally at home! WAY TO GO! And for such a big boy...I hope it was as beautiful as you wanted it to be. He appears to be as adorable as the other kids....did you have them this way too? Just curious as I can't remember. Way to go. Congrats and much luck with the healing!
Mindy
Post a Comment