I had thought about hosting my own giveaway during that time for a product I was really excited about, but I held off, because I hadn't actually received it in the mail yet.
But guess what? It came today! And I *love* it! It's a phone skin from mytego.com.
See how cool my phone looks now?
Long story short, I had so much fun with it, I want to give one away! So here it is, my very first Blog giveaway. One winner will receive a virtual gift card to mytego.com where they can design a skin of their choice. The amount will be dependent on the item the winner chooses to skin, but it will be either $13 or $21, enough to cover either 1 or 2 faces of a mobile phone, MP3 player, or PDA, as well as the shipping.
All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post! Of course I would very much love a personalized comment, something more than a simple "I want it! Please choose me!", and more along the lines of how cool I am (hehe) and what you think about my blog, especially if you're new here, but it won't be required. ;) You do need to make sure I have contact information for you, however - either leave an email address in your comment, or make sure your profile has your email included in it. This giveaway is open to anyone: My friends, family, or complete strangers, as long as you provide contact information.
The Giveaway will end one week from now, May 5th, Cinco de Mayo! I'll accept comments up through midnight of May 5th, and announce the winner on May 6th. The winner, by the way, will be selected randomly.
Please feel free to spread the word if you want to, with a link back to this post!
5 comments:
I don't have a cell phone, PDA, or ipod. So no need to enter me in the drawing...
on the other hand, I wanted to wave hi and say I like reading here! :-)
How cool!!! I didn't know you could have your own giveaway! How does this work? Do you just front the money? And how do other people find out about it? This is all new to me!! Sign me up - oh, and you ARE so cool!! (he, he) No but really, I do love you and am so glad you are blogging and that our family gets to see your family through pictures and little videos. Thanks for making such an awesome blog :)
Jenni, thank you for saying so! I enjoy reading your blog, too. :)
Jacy, basically I'm just paying for the prize. I'll purchase the gift card and email it to the winner. I like that the website has virtual gift cards. :) The other giveaways I visited this past week did a variety of things, from gift cards to handmade items they mail to the winners.
For people to find out about it, they have to read my blog! :) The other option is for people who see it here to post about it on their own blogs, so each of their readers can find out about it. OR, just send an email to your friends. If you choose to share it, link directly to the Giveaway post, not the main blog page (hoping this link works...):
http://newsonnarrative.blogspot.com/2008/04/giveaway.html
I think somehow I missed this post. But count me in now!
I saw your link on Melissa/Dorian's blog... I know I'm too late for the giveaway deal... but how did you get it to show when you blogger friends came to you blog last (i.e. 2 days ago, 1 week ago...) If you could hit my blog link and tell me how ... that would be so nice of you!
Post a Comment