Today I did two things that made me happy, that I really should do a lot more often than I do:
1) Bake chocolate chip cookies. (Thank you, Alton Brown.)
2) Dance to good music with my kids.
I'm going to ignore the idea of there being too much of a good thing, for now.
4 comments:
Cookies and dancing should be put in pill form. Both of these things make me so much happier. And I, too, need to do them more often. If anything else, dancing needs to be done to off-set the cookies!!!
Good for you. Kids remember Mom's cookies and dancing with Mom.
I would love to dance right now, but my legs aren't working at the moment. Such a bummer.
As for cookies I have some sitting ready to be cooked. I need to cook them for Dorian since he just got home. He deserves some YUMMY chocolate gooey butter cookies! (thanks Paula Dean)
Jacy, you're right - definitely NEED to dance after how many cookies I've eaten. ;)
Melissa, why aren't your legs working?!?
Post a Comment